Healing Arts Interactive Website Terms and Conditions
Last Updated and Effective as of: March 15 2021
Welcome to the www.healingartsinteractive.org (the “Website”). This Website is maintained and operated by Healing Arts Interactive which is a part of Sing for Hope, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit (“Healing Arts Interactive”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
Your access and use of the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, you may not use any portion of the Website.
Our services are subscription based and automatically renew, but you may terminate at any time. Please see Section 6 – Subscription renewals; Termination below for more details.
ACCESSIBILITY — IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY TROUBLE ACCESSING THE WEBSITE OR ANY ASSOCIATED WEBSITES, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 212-966-5955
, 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK OR VIA OUR CONTACT US [email protected]
- Authorized Use of Website: This Website is provided for your personal and non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website requires the prior written consent of Company.
- Unauthorized Use of Website: You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the Website. Further, you may not use any such automated means to manipulate the Website, such as automating what are otherwise manual or one-off procedures. You may not take any action to interfere with, or disrupt, the Website or any other user’s use of the Website, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Website, circumventing security or user authentication measures or attempting to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under these Terms and Conditions. You may not frame portions of the Website within another website or application. You may not resell use of, or access to, the Website to any third party without our prior written consent.
- You may purchase a subscription for someone else and provide them with the password, as long as you do not further use or share such password. If you purchase a subscription for someone else, then both you and the recipient are responsible for complying with these Terms and Conditions.
- Pricing. The prices charged by Company will be those in effect on the date of receipt of your order. You agree to pay Company for all charges at the prices then in effect that you may purchase, and you authorize Company or its designated payment processor to charge your payment provider for any such purchases. All payments are to be made in United States Dollars. Posted prices do not include sales tax, which will be charged to you when applicable. Company reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing that it makes even if it has already requested payment.
- General Ordering and Billing Conditions. You agree to accept responsibility for all purchases and other activities that occur under your account. It also is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements, if applicable).
- Corrections: We attempt to be as accurate as possible and eliminate errors on the Website, however, we do not warrant that any description, photograph, pricing or other information is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In the event of an error, whether on the Website, in an order confirmation, in processing an order, we reserve the right to correct such error and otherwise change or update the information on the Website at any time without notice, revise your order accordingly if necessary (including charging the correct price) and/or cancel your order and refund any amount charged. Events are subject to change and/or cancellation at any time.
- Subscription renewals; Termination.
Monthly – You may purchase a monthly subscription, which will automatically renew on a month to month basis.
Annual – You may purchase an annual subscription, which will automatically renew for additional annual periods.
You may terminate your subscription at any time. If you terminate a monthly subscription, the subscription will end the month after the month in which you make the request. If you terminate an annual subscription, the subscription will end the month after the month in which you make the request and we will refund to you the balance of the unexpired term on a pro rata basis. We may terminate your subscription at any time.
- Proprietary Rights: Company is the owner of or otherwise licensed to use all parts of the Website, including all copy, software, graphics, designs and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights contained therein. Some materials on the Website belong to third parties who have authorized Company to display the materials, such as portfolio works, client logos and trademarks and other proprietary materials. By using the Service, you agree not to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any materials without the prior written consent of the owner of such materials. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions, no license is granted to you and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Website. All rights not granted under these Terms and Conditions are reserved by Company.
YOU MAY NOT RECORD, DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE SHARE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE WITH ANY OTHER PARTY WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL OF HEALING ARTS INTERACTIVE.
- Comments or Materials Posted by You: Certain pages on the Website may allow you to post text comments, photos, reviews, videos or other content (“Content”). Unless otherwise specified, you may only post Content to the Website if you are a resident of the United States and are eighteen (18) years of age or older. You may only post Content that you created or which the owner of the Content has given you permission to post. If Content depicts any person other than yourself, you must have permission from that person or, if that person is a minor, permission from that person’s parent or legal guardian, before you post the Content. You may be required to provide proof of such permission to Company. You may not post or distribute Content that is illegal or that violates these Terms and Conditions. By posting or distributing Content to the Website, you represent and warrant that (a) you own all the rights to the Content or are authorized to use and distribute the Content to the Website and (b) the Content does not and will not infringe any copyright, right of publicity, or any other third-party right nor violate any law or regulation.
By submitting or posting Content to the Website, you grant Company the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, and promote this Content in any medium. Once you submit or post Content to the Website, Company does not need to give you any further right to inspect or approve uses of such Content or to compensate you for any such uses. Company owns all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by Company using or incorporating Content posted to the Websites. You are solely responsible for anything you may post on the Website and the consequences of posting anything on the Website.
- Activities Prohibited by Website: Company expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. The following is a partial list of the types of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Website or while using the Website. Company reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Company’s sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities. Without limitation, you agree that you will not post or transmit to the Website or to other users anything that contains Content that:
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Website);
- violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- promotes or encourages violence;
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way, or constitutes impersonation of another person;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person’s copyrighted work or links to them or providing information to circumvent security measures;
- contains “masked” profanity (i.e., F*@&#);
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
Company is under no obligation to screen or monitor Content, but may review Content from time to time at its sole discretion. Company will make all determinations as to what Content is appropriate in its sole discretion. Company may edit or remove any Content at any time without notice.
- No Ideas Accepted: Company does not accept any unsolicited ideas from outside the Company including without limitation suggestions about advertising, promotion or merchandising of our services, or changes in methods of doing business. We may already be working on or may in the future work on a similar idea. This policy eliminates concerns about ownership of such ideas. If, notwithstanding this policy, you submit an unsolicited idea to this Website, you understand and acknowledge that such idea is not submitted in confidence and Company assumes no obligation, expressed or implied, by considering it. You further understand that Company shall exclusively own all known or hereafter existing rights to the idea everywhere in the world, and that such idea is hereby irrevocably assigned to Company. Without limiting the foregoing, to the extent any such assignment is deemed unenforceable, you hereby grant Company an irrevocable, perpetual, world-wide license to use the idea in any manner, in any medium now known or hereafter developed, without compensation to you.
- Links; Third Party Transactions: This Website may contain links to other websites or applications not maintained by Company. Other websites or apps may also reference or link to our Website. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Website and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every website or app that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other websites or apps.
- No Warranties: WHILE COMPANY USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO ITS ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS. COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT ON THE APP. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, COSTS OF COVER, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, EACH OF WHICH IS HEREBY EXCLUDED BY AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT EITHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE COMPANY WILL ONLY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DIRECT DAMAGES UP TO AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE FEES YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY DURING THE PRIOR TWELVE (12) MONTHS.
If any part of these warranty disclaimers or limitations of liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or if we are otherwise found to be liable to you in any manner, then our aggregate liability for all claims under such circumstances for liabilities, shall not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Website.
- Waiver By California Residents: IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- Changes: All information posted on the Website is subject to change without notice. In addition, these Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice. We will make such changes by posting them on the Website. You should check the Website for such changes frequently. Your continued access of the Website after such changes conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of those changes.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents, business partners, affiliates, contractors, distribution partners and representatives from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to, any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions or applicable law.
Participation in physical activities shown by HAI should be attempted at your own risk. Please consult with a doctor before taking the classes. We may refuse to offer service to any person at any time for any reason.
- Severability. If any part of these Terms and Conditions shall be held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other part of these Terms and Conditions, and in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
- Waiver; Remedies: The failure of Company to partially or fully exercise any rights or the waiver of Company of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by Company or be deemed a waiver by Company of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of these Terms and Conditions. The rights and remedies of Company under these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable agreement between you and Company shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit Company’s right to exercise any other right or remedy.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice[D&G4] [VC5] [VC6] : Materials may be made available via the Website by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content posted on the Website for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Website.
If you believe any materials on the Website infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website;
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
- International Access: Our Website is provided from the United States of America and all servers that make it available reside in the U.S.A. The laws of other countries may differ regarding the access and use of the Website. We make no representations regarding the legality of this Website in any other country and it is your responsibility to ensure that your use complies with all applicable laws outside of the U.S.A.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New York, and each party consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in New York County, New York.
- Questions: Should you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions you may contact us at [email protected]